Build Your Own Wind And Solar Power System, For a Better Tomorrow... Today!

brought to you by How Can We Save Energy

Hi Readers,

My name is Tomas and I have spent a great part of my life working for power plants and electricity companies. I am now retired and I no longer fear to share what I have learned over the years. Power companies are charging you way too much for electricity! They have been using the recent fuel problems to justify their price increases, but this just isn't fair to people like you and I.

You know why?

Because power production costs are way under what people believe them to be!

Power companies are charging ridiculously high costs for their electricity because they know that no matter how much they ask you to pay for it, you will HAVE to pay it. Who can live without electricity, right? I am here to help you get out of this exploitation circle. 


My Energy2Green kit is going to teach you everything you need to know to reduce your utility bills to $10 a month or even eliminate them completely. Even better: if you produce 
more energy than you use, the power company will actually pay you for your electricity!

Windmills and solar panels are being sold at prices averaging $3000. I am here to teach
you how to make your own for less than $200!

My Energy2Green manual is going to teach you everything you need to know to
convert your house into a green home even with an extremely limited budget.

Most people believe the only way to get solar and wind power is to buy factory-built
panels and windmills and that it is too costly to be envisageable by average-class people.
WRONG! I am here to show you the OTHER way most people don't know about. The CHEAP way.

Just visit http://www.energy2green.com  and i show you how this is possible!

Speak soon,

Energy2Green systems.
http://www.energy2green.com  



brought to you by How Can We Save Energy

No comments: